Location: London, United Kingdom
Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency in a world where consumer behaviour and technology are catalysts for social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace.
With 19,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect. For more information visit:
Building progressive new brands and helping reposition the world’s most prominent companies through experience design.
As a global design practice within Publicis Sapient, we are responsible for products and services used by millions of people every day. A multi-national team of over 700 designers, creatives, researchers and experience technologists with a 30-year track record of innovation.
We’re searching for a multidisciplinary Associate Creative Director to lead the Nissan account globally in the UK and drive the level of craft, innovation and impact of our work. As one of the few design teams in the world that works in unison with global-reach management consultancy and enterprise-scale engineering and AI, you will put your diverse skillset to use in collaboration with Publicis Sapient’s technology, strategy and data practices to make long-lasting change.
You will be the key partner of the design leadership within the Nissan Global Customer Experience Team, driving the future state of an experience and commerce platform reaching consumers in 150 countries. Within Publicis Sapient, you will work with our product and engineering teams to turn strategy and design into live experiences.
- Prior experience leading design and innovation projects (agency or in-house)
- A diverse portfolio which demonstrates outstanding craft across channels
- Proven ability to concept and execute ideas that help major brands succeed digitally
- Expert knowledge of a broad range of tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Principle, Adobe suite)
- A multidisciplinary skillset, from UI design to conceptual thinking to brand development
- An excellent communicator of their work
- Knowledge of best-practices in design and customer experience alongside industry trends
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experience working with global brands and their local markets
Qualities that set you apart:
- You lean more towards crafting the aesthetics of an experience, but are just as comfortable conceptualising and developing the user journey of a product or service.
- You have shown entrepreneurial spirit as a proven self-starter who is energetic, pragmatic and welcoming of ambiguous challenges.
- You are able to combine world-class craft with strategic thinking and have an understanding of the business impact of design.
- You understand narrative structure.
- You are comfortable partnering directly with a client, understanding their needs, influencing their thinking and turning them into design solutions.
- You have experience leading teams in the UK/globally.
- Experience creating both low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Prior experience with a major automotive brand.
- Benefits include 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you and your family (pre-existing conditions included), pension scheme.
- Unique learning opportunities from a company with practices of strategy and consulting, experience design and enterprise-scale engineering all working collaboratively.
- Flexible working continuing through the challenges of Covid-19. All of our Experience Design teams are currently working remotely and will continue to remain flexible into 2022.