Location: London, United Kingdom
About Epsilon – A Publicis Group Company
We’re disrupting both marketing and advertising technology industries, combining the two by harnessing our wealth of consumer insight, online behaviour and data to deliver personalised communications to more than 200 million individuals without relying solely on third-party cookies.
Our entire business focuses on giving our clients the means to truthfully measure the value we create. In an industry that’s too-often associated with false promises and ambiguity, we pride ourselves on honesty and accountability. We were recently the highest ranked company in Forrester’s Current Offering category, which evaluated each company’s identity resolution, data enrichment, data practice (including privacy and security), and approach to first-party data management.
We’re seeking our next Business Development professional to help us further drive our future as a centre of excellence for scalable technology both within and external to Publicis Groupe.
But enough about us. What about you?
We’re seeking someone who gets stuff done. Someone who’s yearning to make a positive difference – both to the company they work for, and the wider society. We actively seek individuals who can make their mark on our company.
But most important of all, we hire people who want to achieve – those who we can support to succeed for themselves, our business, and our clients. After all, our teams’ success is directly related to our business’ success.
This person will be responsible for originating and closing business for the Epsilon personalised media solution with opportunity to cross-sell into Epsilon’s other leading data solutions.
- Sell Epsilon’s- personalised media solution and media solutions direct to advertisers
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Help develop and build content to take to market
- Get involved in the strategic account planning process
- Developing useful resources and identifying new business opportunities
- Meet with clients, client services, and product management teams regularly
- Be responsible for growing and maintaining top line revenue
- Be responsible for updating sales forecast and management forecast
- Solve complex problems and issues
- Be tactical in nature, helping to develop strategy
- Show significant understanding of a single-market
- Manage execution of vertical strategy
- Strong ability and desire to prospect
- Ensure team metrics are met
- Understand contracts and negotiation process
- 5+ years of digital and commercial experience
- Knowledge of ecommerce landscape
- Knowledge of both ad-tech or mar-tech landscapes
- Experience working in Financial Services, Travel or Retail
- Demonstrated thought leadership and networking
- Proven track record of personal development
Are you ready to join the future of marketing and advertising technology?
Epsilon benefits from a culture born from growing exponentiallyin Europe since 2015, but globally from 2000. We’re friendly, small and approachable at heart, yet big in presence. Directly competing with the biggest names in advertising, we’re evolving the industry through our technology and data, and we’re seeking the brightest minds to support our future growth, driven by making their mark on the future of the industry.
At Epsilon we offer hybrid working and impressive office facilities. Our European headquarters, located in the iconic Television Centre in White City, is home to our focused and friendly team of 200, backed by Epsilon global footprint of 8,000 colleagues, and Publicis Groupe’s 80,000 strong global presence.
Learning and development is a big focus for us, fostering the career growth of our people. In addition to unlimited online learning, we regularly host world-leading industry experts, who give talks and workshops for our teams. Colleagues are encouraged to partake in peer-to-peer learning, adding to an ever-growing training menu designed to cultivate continual development within the company.
Apply now >