Location: London, United Kingdom
In this role you will beleading the day-to-day management of two of the most successful divisions of Publicis Groupe’s largest client. This role offers a diverse range of interesting strategic, creative and growth opportunities for the right person. You’ll be great at balancing being involved in both the highest-level meetings with the most senior clients and agency staff and hands on with the smallest details of the work.
Your key attributes
• A strong work ethic
• Creative prowess
• Strategic rigour
• Strong leadership
• Commercial and financial acumen
• Progressive positive progression in anadvertising agency ideally, with experience in TV, digital & creative,
• Experience in working with large brands across multiple markets, specifically UK & Europe
• Experience in marketing well known FMCG brands
• Experienced leader and manager of teams
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of our DNA at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuels our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.