Location: Menlo Park, California, US
The Business Operations team within the Finance and Business Planning organization is a highly mission driven organization. Our mission is to enable Facebook to plan, prioritize, and execute as effectively as possible. We take a uniquely long-term view towards business problems. It is critical that we operate with an independent and objective perspective, and are comfortable representing our point of view to our partners and executive stakeholders. We serve as advisors to our business partners and own shared business goals and results where appropriate. We strive to balance our responsibility to support business partners with our responsibility to serve the long- term mission and sustainability of Facebook Inc. and act as stewards of company resources.Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, and creative analyst on the Facebook App Business Operations team. This is a highly cross-functional role, involving close partnership across a number of groups within Facebook such as Product, Data Science, Engineering, and Partnerships teams.Responsibilities will include driving revenue forecasting and planning, developing actionable insights for the business, influencing decision makers to enable revenue growth, and evaluating ROI of investments. This team’s focus on analysis and data-driven decision-making allows us to work effectively with our colleagues in the rest of the business in order to optimize long-term financial growth. Successful candidates will have exceptional analytical skills, a bias toward action, exceptional partnering and communication skills, and strong interest in the internet/tech media ecosystem.
- Build revenue forecasts, analyze current business performance, and assess market opportunities
- Identify, develop, and track product and financial metrics to understand business performance
- Own partnership with cross-functional business partners and drive initiatives to enable revenue growth
- Provide deep analytical support and business context to identify and drive critical growth initiatives
- Present business insights and recommendations to Facebook App leadership
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, business strategy, finance, analytics, or related fields
- Experience developing and synthesizing strategic insights and problem-solving individually or in a groups setting
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or related quantitative fields
- Professional experience using SQL
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.