Reward & Policy is a growing area of the John Lewis Partnership and central to solving some of the most pressing issues of our time. We’re in the process of redefining our Reward strategy, making it an exciting time to come and join us.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We’re looking for driven and knowledgeable Compensation professionals. We’ve got a significant reward agenda. Our business is transforming itself, getting fit for the future of retail while expanding into new business areas – like financial services and build to rent properties. It’s a challenging and exciting environment, but in service of something truly unique. As co-owners, we work in partnership for a happier world. This responsibility is central to everything we do.
- We’re looking for a deep, diverse range of expertise in pay and compensation. If you can use your skills and experience to develop simple, effective reward frameworks and think outside the box to break through some of our complex pay challenges – then this is the team for you.
- You’ll already know what the key skills are – but we’re really interested in candidates who have:
- Reward business Partnering experience
- Industry reward expertise in Retail, Digital, Technology, Financial Services, Building Services, Commercial and/or Marketing industries;
- A deep understanding of job family architecture, job levelling, pay benchmarking and have driven improvements in their business approach to all of these;
- Experience in modernising performance-based pay; and
- Can show expertise in advanced compensation data analytics
- All of our team actively engage with Partners (what we call employees) right across our business. We are an experiment in industrial democracy, that regularly discusses and debates the direction we take on pay for all Partners. We are looking for individuals who embrace this environment and rise to the challenge of leading this debate. This includes the ability to communicate clearly, influence and partner business leaders on reward.
- The roles we have available are:
- Compensation Manager – £50,200 – £77,100
- Senior Compensation Analyst – £42,000 – £68,800
- Please register your interest in joining us by hitting apply and we will match you to a suitable role based on your experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be joining one of the most important areas of our business as we look to build and deliver a new Reward Strategy – shaping a proposition that’s fit for the future in an organisation of 80,000 Partners with new and innovative lines of business.
- You will also benefit from our success with benefits unique to the Partnership such as discount at 2 of Britain’s best loved retailers, exclusive Partnership Hotels as well as a profit share if it pays out each year.
- The Partnership supports agile and flexible working practices, such as when, where and how we work. We have several different ways to work flexibly, including part-time, flexible or compressed hours, and job sharing. Head office areas also support a blended working approach and in this role you’ll mainly be home based. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss this further with the hiring manager during your interview and, where it is operationally practicable, they’ll do all they can to accommodate your needs.
For internal use only;
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in the John Lewis Partnership. Our aim is to become the UK’s most inclusive business – for our Partners and for our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we serve. We want people from all walks of life to feel valued for their individuality, thrive in our business and share a sense of belonging. To find out more about D&I in the John Lewis Partnership visit this site – https://www.jlpjobs.com/about/diversityandinclusion/Apply Now