Location: Dublin, Ireland
Every day, people come to Facebook to connect with friends and family, discover what’s going on in the world, interact with businesses, find potential customers, and build community. Facebook’s Global Operations team exists to help them.Within Scaled Operations, GO Markets’ goal is to reduce bad experiences for people-including businesses and advertisers-who use Facebook. We analyze global, local, and language-based trends and nuances and collaborate with other Facebook teams to make changes that help people form stronger, more meaningful connections using our platforms. As the Market Manager, you will be responsible for managing a high-performing team, ensuring that we build a deep understanding of issues impacting our community, building strong strategic relationships with stakeholders, and providing direction, coaching, and mentorship to a diverse, motivated team of individual contributors and leaders. This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
Market Manager, GO Markets, India Responsibilities
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of a diverse team
- Guide and enable a high-performing team to deliver on goals by providing 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions for operations delivery
- Establish team goals and work with your team to scope strategies for executing, measure progress and track results
- Manage day-to-day service delivery of content review operations against quality and efficiency targets in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve and develop solutions
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments as an advocate for the community across product, policy, process, systems, data, drive continuous improvement, goal alignment, step change innovation, and execution planning as advocate for regional communities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years experience in a complex, fast-paced Tech Operations environment, with at least 3 years of experience in operations, or Trust and Safety space.
- 3+ years of direct people management & development experience
- 3+ years of analysing data and solving problems in an operations environment
- Working knowledge of India is essential to appreciate market nuances on our platform and support our Indian community of users in APAC and globally
- Online user safety experience
- Project or Program Management
- Data visualization and SQL
- Stakeholder management
- Product management
About the Facebook company
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.