Location: Dublin, Ireland
The goal of Market Operations is to reduce bad experiences for people-including businesses and advertisers-who use Facebook. We analyze global, local, and language-based trends and nuances and collaborate with other Facebook teams to make changes that help people form stronger, more meaningful connections using our platforms.Our team is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy Market Specialist who is passionate about providing a great support experience for our community of users.You will work with the Central and South American market teams to review content reported for potential abuse, resolve user account issues, improve the overall support experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues.You will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and will also help scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes, solving problems and, most importantly, helping to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
Market Specialist, Latin America Responsibilities
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in Latin America
- Liaise closely with our vendors to ensure all operational KPIs meet and exceed targets and work collaboratively to improve processes and tools and scale solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve our processes and tools being the Subject Matter Expert
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and our Community Standards
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material
- Independently deliver solutions for key experience issues through effective problem solving and project management
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of professional experience within an operations environment
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in written and conversational Spanish, demonstrable ongoing connection with the community in Central and South America and detailed knowledge of its culture and common practices
About the Facebook company
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.