Location: London, United Kingdom
We believe in exploring new perspectives. Looking at things differently. Turning structure upside down, back to front and sideways. Excited by what we might find.
So we think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. Approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset.
Individually we’re great. But as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges.
Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective. And deliver a new kind of ROI.
We blend data, technology and brilliant specialists to:
- Find new opportunities for our clients
- Scout out new opportunities
- Grow our client business
The purpose of this role in Zenith’s Global team (London based) is to lead programmatic operations for the EMEA Digital Hub being set up for Nomad Foods to consolidate all their digital spend across EMEA.
The candidate will work closely with the Digital Hub Lead to manage the overall programme with a direct responsibility for managing programmatic campaigns within the EMEA hub and driving excellent standards of delivery in programmatic execution.
The role is an exciting opportunity to work on a client that is transforming its business and be a part of facilitating their digital step changing process. Nomad Foods is a leading frozen food company with brands like Birds Eye, Goodfellas, Iglo, Findus and Aunt Bessie’s; the company is at a key stage in their marketing journey and see Zenith as a key partner to help facilitate their evolution to become the best in class in the FMCG industry.
This is a recently created role, which will report into the Digital Hub Lead and will benefit from the support of Zenith’s programmatic lead.
This programme will sit as part of the Nomad Foods team. Due to the scale and strategic importance of this new assignment, this role will help oversee a distinct team of programmatic specialists. The candidate will be expected to form a strong relationship with the Digital Hub Lead to drive programmatic best practice and leverage valuable learnings.
This role will be a Programmatic Account Director reporting to the Digital Hub Lead.
- Oversee and own your team’s programmatic campaigns
- Be the go-to person for clients and internal teams and lead senior level meetings on programmatic campaign activity
- Full understanding of programmatic capabilities, and an ability to talk independently about opportunities in client meetings and with team.
- Establish programmatic strategies to ensure delivery of core business goals
- Inform clients/ planning of innovative opportunities as soon as they are in market
- Have a great relationship with core tech, media, data and other programmatic partners at a senior level
- Promote programmatic products that will deliver excellence for your client’s programmatic delivery
- Understand and effectively communicate our programmatic value proposition
- Manage the programmatic team
- Manage programmatic managers and executives
- Lead by example, to help direct reports to be their best
- Share best practice across your team
- Set clear progression plans for your report(s)
- Embrace and drive positive culture within your team
- Build positive relationships with partners, suppliers and teams internally
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive curious and experienced (5+ years) programmatic practitioner. You will be highly organised, able to work independently on projects where needed but also enjoys working within a team that has a strong, collaborative working ethos. You’ll also be able to demonstrate experience of managing and developing a team. Having 5+ years of experience within the programmatic landscape, you will be an expert that will lead programmatic campaigns allowing you to deliver the best quality of work and results for your clients. We work at a fast pace and alongside multiple stakeholders, so we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude from someone joining the team.
Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact.
- Significantly demonstrable experience within programmatic
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Proficient in multiple DSPs and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
- Effective at people management and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team.
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced communication and writing skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills (knowledge)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Consistently over-delivering on client objectives
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent project management skills to prioritise tasks
- Be able to adhere to processes and best practices
- Highly organised and capable of working independently
- Team leadership
- Successful planning of programmatic campaigns with positive client feedback
- Achieve campaign KPIs
- Positive support on team management & training
- Strong support on thought leadership in programmatic and integration into overall mix
- Positive relationship with Digital Hub Lead & EMEA Leadership team