Location: London, England, GB
Publicis Groupeis a global leader in marketing, communication and digital business transformation. Present in more than 100countries and employing in excess of 80,000 professionals, Publicis Groupe offers a full range of services and expertise across digital, technology, creative, corporate communications, media strategy, planning and buying and healthcare communications.We are designed to help our clients thrive, with the capabilities, the experience and the understanding of how to unlock growth in a platform world. In the UK, Publicis Groupe includes world-renowned agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Publicis Sapient, Zenith, Starcom, Publicis Health and Epsilon amongst others.
Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe. We are Publicis Groupe’s shared services platform.Formed in 1998, Re:Sources was created to streamline centralisedfunctions of Publicis Groupe agencies. We have now grown to 5,000+ professionalsoperating40 shared service centres (SSCs) and servicing a network of prestigiousagencies across the globe supporting 63 markets. We provide technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, information technology, global security, legal, payroll and benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help Publicis Groupe agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clients.
The Key Deliverables for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process the UK agency payrolls using the Iris Payrite (The Payroll System)
- Process the Irish payrolls, liaising with Jefferson payroll bureau
- Provide Iris (FMP) with payroll interface files based on the agency cut off
- Provide Iris (FMP) with payroll processing data – (e.g., one-time payments and Communications reports from our HRIS Career Settings)
- Request for payroll bacs to be processed and reports figures to Treasury
- Answering payroll queries as and when they come in from both FMP and the agency relating to the processing of their payroll.
- Create statutory payment schedules to be provided to FMP and the agency for SMP, SPL and ShPL.
- Provide copies of payslips and reset passwords for employees to access the Epay payslip portal
- Prepare maintain and log any RSU’s provided to be processed in the payroll.
- Ensure we are compliant as per the agreed procedures with the Audit Controls -Complete audit logs and requests.
- Provide our Costa Rica Finance team with data and reports relating to the payroll figures each month
- Create and process manual payment requests as and when they arise.
- Produce pension report to be shared with The Benefits Team
- Log and upload pension data into the Aviva portal for the Net pension scheme ( Benefits upload all other schemes).
- Ensuring the payroll cut-off dates are communicated to agencies for each payroll.
- Answer ad hoc queries and reporting requests as to when required
Position descriptions provide clarity on the purpose, key accountabilities & dimensions of a role. In addition to those documented above, an incumbent may be required to perform other incidental duties from time to time.
The Experience and Education qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- 3+ years of experience working in a payroll start to finish
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Understanding of statutory payments and PAYE
- A keen eye for detail
- An analytical mind and good math skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software.
- Positive can-do attitude and seeing things through to completion is a must
- Ability to work both within a team and also alone
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providingreasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us
As a Re:Sources UK employee, an array of benefits are offered – inaddition to a leading compensation package;25 days paid annual leave, birthday day-off, life assurance, income protection, private healthcare for you and your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension is the least we want to provide to you.The learning opportunities are endless and you will be a part of a game-changing and world-classorganisation that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment to know that the world is your oyster when it comes to your career.