Location: UK, London
Amazon is focused on protecting the health and safety of our employees while continuing to serve people who need our services more than ever. Regular testing on a global scale across all industries would both help keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running. But, for this to work, we as a society would need vastly more testing capacity than is currently available.
Unfortunately, today we live in a world of scarcity where COVID-19 testing is heavily rationed. Until we have an effective vaccine available in billions of doses, high-volume testing capacity would be of great help, but getting that done will take collective action by NGOs, companies, and governments.
For our part, Amazon has begun the work of building incremental testing capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
· Work across business and support teams worldwide to discover and elaborate product/service requirements.
· Evolve product strategy for our testing program, working backwards from associate needs.
· Translate the associate experience vision into a product and feature roadmap.
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs across associate experience, business goals, technical constraints, and operational excellence.
· Work closely with user experience designers, other product managers, and global engineering teams to build, test, and launch new features.
· Significant experience as a Product Manager with proximity to software engineering teams.
· Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
· Maturity, judgment, and proven ability to influence and work successfully across multiple disciplines.
· Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with light-touch direction.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
· Experience working with highly distributed product / business teams.
· Knowledge of query languages and analytics tools.
· Experience with agile software development methodologies.
· Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance.
· Experience with multiple European languages.