Location: Austin, Texas, US
More than 7 million small business advertisers use Facebook every month to connect with customers. And over 200 million businesses use our free tools to connect with customers. We succeed when we help them grow their business. At Facebook, you can play a key part leading this movement on our Global Customer Marketing SMB team. We are looking for a marketing professional to lead the strategy and execution of marketing content at scale for our small business audience. You will be responsible for developing marketing materials that help small businesses adopt the right solutions to grow their business. This includes digital experiences, video, print, and more. To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in content strategy or content creation, a strong appreciation of Facebook and Instagram products and an understanding of how scaled marketing channels like emails and ads can be used to engage with businesses. You should also have the ability to work across multiple marketing disciplines and cross-functional teams and possess an understanding of small business.
- Create content strategy for scaled marketing efforts to drive adoption of Facebook’s small business solutions
- Partner with channel marketing and product marketing teams to identify, prioritize and create consistent positioning and messaging
- Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates businesses. Ensure content is compelling and integrated across channels including Facebook and Instagram ads, emails, landing pages and more
- Work hand-in-hand with copywriters, designers and web developers to produce best-in-class marketing content
- Identify what makes marketing content successful and iterate on those learnings
- 6+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, brand management, partner marketing, content strategy or a related field
- Experience with online advertising industry and/or small and medium businesses
- Experience with managing or creating content for paid online media
- BA/BS degree
- Experience creating marketing strategies for global audiences. Familiarity with or first-hand experience with small business challenges and needs
- Experience thinking strategically through complex marketing projects, and to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand ideas
- Analytical and problem-solving experience. Comfortable adapting marketing materials based on data and insights
- Experience effectively collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners and prioritize work against goals and deadlines
- Strong project management and communication skills. Experience handling the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Experience using Facebook Business products (Facebook Pages, Instagram Business Account, Ads Manager, Commerce Manager, etc.)
- Experience working with B2B Messaging solutions and platforms. Experience acquiring new customers or driving key actions through marketing collateral
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.