Motionspot is an award-winning and fast-growing company specialising in design-led accessibility. It ensures that environments meet the needs of disabled people without compromising on design. It promotes design innovation, product choice, improved functionality and greater satisfaction for clients. It’s looking for a sales support executive to help grow the company, and has partnered with disability jobs board Evenbreak to find disabled talent.
Sales support executive – the role
The sales support executive will work closely with a Motionspot Key Account Manager to provide support to help grow business revenues. This will involve:
- generating customer quotes:
- building product specifications;
- offering administration support to the sales team;
- handling any residential enquiries generated via the website;
- liaising with supply chain to deliver these orders.
Whilst we will consider all candidates on the strength of their application, we are especially keen to recruit a person with a lived experience of disability. Due to the nature of the role, this position will particularly suit a person with autism or other similar neurodivergent condition. But candidates with a range of other disabilities will also be considered.
We have an accessible office in Twickenham and we are a friendly and supportive team. We will be able to work flexibly with the right candidate to suit their needs in the workplace and fit the role tasks to the individual’s strengths.
- Creation of customer product specifications and quotes using the Motionspot online quoting system.
- Input of sales leads in the Motionspot online CRM system.
- Provide sales admin support helping Key Account Managers manage Motionspot customer requests.
- Qualifying and handling smaller residential sales enquiries that come in via phone and email.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a chance to really make an impact in an entrepreneurial and fast-growing business where hard work and success will be rewarded.
We are looking for the below qualities in the successful candidate.
- A process driven person with a great eye for detail and the ability to process large amounts of data.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular, the use of Excel.
- Ability to work quickly and on a number of tasks.
- Good problem-solving skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Good writing skills and ability to craft customer email responses.
- Ability to learn and understand the Motionspot product range and design principles.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience of communicating with customers.
- Ability to propose ideas to improve working practices.
- Previous experience of a quoting and CRM system.
- A knowledge of accessible design.
The role is available to start immediately. It is a full-time position and will be office based in Twickenham, although there are opportunities for some flexible home working. The successful applicant will report to the Key Account Manager.
Visit the Evenbreak disability jobs board to apply for the job.
More on Disability Horizons…